LexicOrient's material may be used for free for some medias, under certain regulations. For other uses, reuse is payable.
- Reuse on the web of photos (not maps) is allowed for everyone (including companies) for every purpose (except resale) with up to 10 images at one time published within one domain. Users wishing to circulate images, may use up to 25 different images every calendar year.
- When photos are reused on closed websites, login info must be given to LexicOrient.
- Reuse of text and maps are allowed according to the following fees:
- Short articles (less than 50 words), $5 each. Medium articles (up to 150 words), $15 each. Longer articles, $35 per 500 words.
- Photos, $25 each. For use on the web, the first 10 photos are free (see above).
- Hi-res photos, fit for magazine or newspapers, $120 each.
- Maps, $50 each.
- For larger orders, discounts are given. See contact information below to get a offer. Be detailed about your request.
- Publications or companies registered in any of the countries covered by LexicOrient (Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, Yemen) will be given 50% discounts on the prices above.
- Credits must always be given. Unless otherwise stated, it should read the following: "Tore Kjeilen/LexicOrient." When used on the web, "LexicOrient" must be underlined and linked either with http://lexicorient.com or the page from where the photo was obtained.