Any individual, company or organization can reprint material from LookLex under the following limitations and conditions:
Should your needs exceed or differ from what is specified above, please check information on commerical use.
- Medias are either the web, mailing lists, newsgroups or similar.
- Altogether, no more than 3,000 words can be reused.
- Links must be placed close to, and most visibly to the article(s) used.
- For every 300 words, at least one link back to LookLex must be provided. The link should be either exactly to the article reused; to an article directly relevant to the article reused; to an article that precedes or succeeds the article reused in an article series.
- All links must clearly print the central parts of the title of the article; i.e. "LookLex" plus the article title.
To find the best possible articles, check the information on our web pages.